Saturday we headed up to mom and dad's to help Kyle get his sheep ready for the Lincoln County fair which is next weekend. Andi loved being around the sheep last year but wasn't really big enough to do a lot, so this year we are letting her help with all of the "fun" stuff!
in our washing gear ready to help but a little unsure...
Andi helping mommy
Andi washing by herself
(typical Gina....delegating her sheep washing duties! j/k!!)
who is going to "win" this round..
papa Harold helping TJ get started early
TJ working on his wrestling moves...
Andi working on her wrestling moves...
We had some down time so we decided to take some silly "senior pictures" of Andi...
Gina was helping her pose.
Alicia and Andi posing- they are working really hard at it if you can't tell...I think that they could have posed the rest of the day if I would have let them!
It wasn't really hot that day but Andi still needed to play in the water buckets
Gina decided that we needed a "new lamb" She looks scared but really she liked having the halter on her and kept putting it back on or asking Gina to put it back on...
worried that the halter is going to fall off...
















3 comments:
Oh my gosh those "senior" pictures are hilarious!!! I laughed out loud...she is too cute!
Oh the days of showing sheep...and all the other "stuff" you had to do...washing, fitting, walking...I miss that stuff at this time of year! I can't wait until our little kid(s) are old enough to show cattle, sheep, hogs and horses! I am going to have a hayday...Dusty will just groan!
Great pictures, must be an awesome camera. Hope you guys had fun at Troy- We can't wait for State Fair!
Post a Comment