After the park we headed to the mall for some lunch and some much needed down time and shopping. Before we knew it the day was over and it has left Andi and I (TJ too no doubt) anxiously waiting for our next fun day!
Cole is so nice to Andi and definitely takes on the "big brother" role. Could there be a better big brother?! It was so funny because it was like as long as they had each other they didn't need me or Debbie. One time after they were in the swings, Cole and Andi held hands and Cole told Debbie "right back" as they marched off to the big slides not looking back at us once!
This is one of the big slides that looked like it would be lots of fun and semi-fast. I think that the kids thought it was fun but it was not fast at all. Andi with her little skirt on took at least 15 minutes to get down. She didn't slide at all but she had to wiggle down the entire slide. Of course they both wanted to keep going down them. The last time they went down Debbie actually slid down with Andi....too bad I didn't get a picture of that!
Cole could maneuver the slide a little faster.
Cole had fun playing on the tires while we were still waiting for Andi to make it down the slide.
Cole and Andi enjoyed the park but of course we couldn't get them both to look and smile at the camera at the same time.
1 comment:
So good to see that Andi has a good playmate. I love watching children make friendships. She is getting so big. I love the picture of her in her boots in bed. It makes me laugh!
Post a Comment