Friday was our 4th anniversary. I cant believe it has been four years....2 jobs and 2 kiddos I guess will make them go a little quicker! We didn't really have any plans but the night ended up being better than anything that we could have planned anyways!!
I was completely surprised when I saw Travis carry these gorgeous flowers in from his car! How sweet and thoughtful and I didn't even drop any hints!!
Travis said that fruit and/or flowers were the traditional/modern 4th anniversary gifts and so I got flowers and wine...pretty nice if you ask me!
What a spread! Cheese, Sausage and Crackers (sweet peas and crackers for TJ) and juice all around! It was such a nice night that we were outside until after 9 when everyone crashed.
Andi actually smiling at the camera...
she loved the setup for the night!
enjoying some crackers like everyone else
Who wants to clean me up?!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversay you two!!!
Wow, GREAT JOB Travis! Do you think you can have him give Chris some advice?
Happy Anniversary! Doesn't time fly?
Happy Anniversary! The flowers are gorgeous! It is amazing how many life changing things can happen in such a short amount of time.
Congrats! 4 years? I can't even remember the 4th because it was too long ago! Hey what does the 11th anniversary gift say? Hints for Heath!
Post a Comment